Justice in Aging has advocated tirelessly and effectively for improvements in Medicare, particularly in the Part D prescription drug program. With information supplied by the network of low income advocates we have trained on Medicare issues, we also have been able to alert Medicare officials to problems that urgently need resolution.
- Open Enrollment for 2020 Coverage Through Medicare and the Marketplace
- Open Enrollment for 2020 Coverage Through Medicare and Covered California
- Harvey, Irma and Medicare
- “Medicare Part D-2016 Transition Rights”
- Medicare and Disasters: Information for Advocates
- Medicare Part D Transition Rights 2017
- SSA Clarifies Handling of Medicare Part A Conditional Applications
- “CMS to Address Equity in Medicare”
- “Five Considerations for Medicare Open Enrollment Period”
- “New Year. New Part D? Know your Client’s Rights!